I loved doing this post last week so minus the obvious (the fact that it is FRIDAY), I am going to do 5 Smiles on Fridays to kick off the weekend! So here we go...
1. VINTAGE SWIMSUITS!! I am on the hunt for a really cute one. There are a ton at Anthropologie, but I would love to find one that is under $100. Any ideas or leads for me?
2. We are headed to Longview for my brother-in-law, Caleb's graduation tonight! This marks my last graduation until the nieces and nephews graduate from high school... which will be awhile haha :)
3. Celebrating my SUPERMOM on Sunday :)
4. This is very true and I want to hang this in my home.
5. This video is very low quality, but I love acoustic versions of pop songs. This girl sounds like Adele and is singing Willow Smith :) awesome!
I'm loving vintage-styled swimsuits this season, too! I just picked up one from Lands End (surprising, right?) for under $20. Here is the link to the suit: www.canvas.landsend.com/pp/EssentialsHighWaistSwimBottom~207085_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Sale-_-Women-_-Swim&origin=index. Good luck!ReplyDelete
I hadn't even thought of Lands' End Canvas!!! Thanks for the suggestion, looking now :)ReplyDelete
abby- CUTE new blog design! love it! very vintage :)ReplyDelete