- I sound like a broken record, but to say we have been busy the past 2 weeks is an understatement. People have asked if we have enjoyed not working and to be totally transparent, I haven't even noticed. Our days typically consist of waking up around 8:30am, run errands, lunch plans, errands, dinner plans, being productive, crashing. Copy. Paste. Repeat.
- We had our first Going Away Party on Sunday - we had a HUGE turnout and it was a blast to see everyone! Thanks to my Mom & Chris for throwing such a cute & fun shin dig :)
- We sold my JEEP in less than 24 hours on Craigslist! Such a blessing - honestly, I think God knew I was teetering on the edge of my sanity and said- I will throw her a bone... and his name was Sergio. So anywhoo, 1 down, 1 to go! (It was sad seeing the Jeep drive away though- I LOVED that car!)
- Saturday all I did was cry. Cry, cry, cry. What do you want for lunch? tears, waterworks... THEREFORE, Logan scooped me up for a nice steak dinner at Ruth's Chris and then surprised me and took me to a hotel for the night. It was a much needed R&R for me and got us re-focused on the home stretch and end goal. (Did I marry a catch or what!??!?!)
- I will probably NOT be blogging much...I miss having a desk job where I have time to read blogs, write my blog, and PINTEREST to my heart's delight!
- Warning: I suck at goodbyes. Therefore, my approach has been and will continue to be "See you later" and then blocking it out of my mind how long it will be until we meet again.
- Attention BABIES who have names starting with an "L" - (Lola, Laine, Landry) I need you to know that it is FULLY acceptable to grow slowly b/c the fact that I am saying bye to a little one and coming back to a walking, talking, toddler is maybe a bit more than I can handle at this point.
- If I could bypass this entire week and just channel myself to Paris, I would. I will be honest - I am dreading this whole week. The emotional goodbyes and the airport scene. I could really use your prayers because I know I am going to need all the help I can get!
On a more positive note.... I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ADVENTURE TO BEGIN !!! I am getting more and more excited by the day :) It is worth ALL the stress and anxiety and is truly a dream come true for us.
Mrs. Frenchy (ALMOST LEGIT!)