1. Morgan Stallings will be here on MONDAY! If I am a little quiet and distracted next week, blame HER :)
2. Romans 12: 9-21 - A much needed reminder this week. Thanks Broms :)
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[a] Do not be conceited.
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge,my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[b] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[c]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
3. Our newest TV Show addiction: Downton Abbey. September cannot get here soon enough! Good news for those of you who are behind...there are only 2 short seasons so you have plenty of time to catch up before Season 3 :)
4. This is by FAR my favorite song from Jason Mraz new album. Give it a listen :)
5. I want to hang this print on my wall.