7. Type A Packing for Italy
1. Smurf Table re-do. She is a nice addition.
2. Patio weather.
3. Cutest XO dish towel in a care package from my friend Jen :) Love it!
4. A Sunday school lesson for the kiddos. He is Risen!
5. My early birthday party at The Colorado.
6. Some gifts from my Dad & Kelley on our way out of town! Arrived just in time :)
7. "Type A" packing for Italy.
8. Rental car adventures in Italy.
9. My 28th birthday.
10. Pizza on Il Campo Square in Siena.
12. Met / shared drinks with a newly engaged Irish couple here.
13. These were everywhere in Vernazza.
14. Our room in Rome. Chandeliers, Lovely.
15. The Colosseum on a sunshiny day!
16. Inside St. Peter's Basilica.
17. Scenes from Rome.
18. Assorted Dessert Trays for a work event.
19. Logan's birthday gifts for me from a cute boutique in town. We have a CUTE boutique in Egletons? Why did I not know this??!!?
20. You know you need new shoes when...maybe I should head over to that cute boutique!
21. Getting brainwashed from an early age. Go Rangers!
22. Brenda Marr's "White Trash Sangria" is a Frenchie hit!
23. Lots and lots of Cowboy/ Tex Mex nights. (4 this month!)
24. It has been this weather for the past 2 weeks and it looks as if sunshine is still NOT in the forecast. I suppose it is beautifully green over here for a reason...
25. Despite the downpour, these tulips are holding on strong.