We actually prepared/served a lunch for 43 people yesterday, took a much-needed NAP, then had dinner with some friends in a nearby town. What? Abby had plans on a Friday night??? Why YES I did.... proudly :) I even stayed up past 1am which hasn't happened in months!
Here are my belated 5 Friday Smiles.
1. A HAPPY HALLOWEEN gift from my Mom including a fall Herringbone scarf, my beloved People Magazines, our favorite Halloween candy, and the new Mumford & Sons album which I really love! Note: Halloween card says "Bone Jour" - only Debs would track that down :) Thank you MOM! We always love getting your care packages.
2. The CUTEST DIY on A Beautiful Mess. I am thinking my nieces and nephew would LOVE this for Halloween since we don't really do trick-or-treating here in France. (At least in our area...)
3. My new mantra! An especially great reminder after a frustrating day as an ex-pat.
4. Fall fashion... le sigh.... Unfortunately I am far from stylish these days and more about "whatever fits" but I do love this belted dress, tights, and knee boots :) So so cute!
5. Logan and I celebrate our 3 YEAR Wedding Anniversary next week and I really really love this bracelet from Etsy. We don't exchange gifts, we take trips instead... so I may have to put this one on my Christmas Wish List!
BON WEEKEND everyone! And a special shout out to my friend Allison who is having her baby shower today! I am so sad I can't be there, but I know it is going to turn out so cute. It was so much fun helping plan it. :)