Some random updates from our week...
1. I had my glucose test this week and it may have bearing on how many children we have.... It was NOT fun! I never ever want to drink that thing again. The first hour post-drink I felt tired, shaky, nauseous, and jittery. After the first hour, my system started settling down... We find out the results on Monday and I am just crossing my fingers that I don't have gestational diabetes. I have already given up wine and sushi (among other things) and don't think my sweet tooth would last through holiday season without desserts!
2. French class update. Hmmmm where to start. Lets just put it this way, the class is Abby vs. 8 catty Turkish girls. I am an outsider, I have been laughed at, made fun of, and no one wants to sit by me. So those junior high insecurities are creeping back into this 28 year old GROWN WOMAN's mind and it needs to change. I DO, however, LOVE my teacher. She is great.
3. Bob & Sheri have been in the USA for the past month and they finally got back home yesterday! (Happy Dance!!!) We are thrilled they are back because we missed them and are not-so-secretly happy to share the workload with them again ;)
4. Stella... she is GROWING and KICKING a lot more! I love feeling her move, but boy there are times where I feel like my stomach is about to explode. I am hanging onto my innie belly button for dear life... we are giving her (my belly button) just a few more days... RIP. I hear after birth it never quite looks the same. Well cute BB, it was nice knowing you.
5. Happy ANNIVERSARY (early) to us! We are on our way to Montpellier to meet new friends and celebrate 3 years of marital bliss :) We have fun dinner reservations tonight and plan on shopping, exploring, and taking a day trip to the beach on Sunday.