1. The magical tree behind our house.
2. 'Tis the season for Christmas Markets (Marche de Noel)
And meeting Pere Noel :)
3. The view from our home office.
5. Our kitchen helper.
6. Figuring out how to assemble the carseat... another rite of passage into parenthood!
7. Stella's nursery is finally complete!
8. The "Big House" is ready for Christmas luncheons.
10. The reality of my daily "outfits" at 8 months pregnant. And YES, my pants are on backwards. Didn't realize it until AFTER this picture was taken. #pregnantgirlproblems #cantseemyfeet
10. Birthday celebration with friends. Logan's favorite little Charlie boy.
11. Swaddle practice courtesy of YouTube... they don't swaddle in France.
12. Birthday cake ... Nathalie approved.
13. Homemade cards are the best.
14. Breakfast of champions: cupcakes and coffee.
15. Santa uses a ladder instead of a sleigh and reindeer here in France... I think it looks a bit dangerous.
16. Caleb's Fondue Birthday Celebration.
17. Christmas shopping in Brive.
18. I love our porch lights.
19. 36 weeks pregnant on Christmas Day!
20. Mistletoe kisses.
21. Our BEST Christmas gift this year, Jude Misegades!
22. Skyping with our new nephew in Houston - I love technology :)