Monday, January 3, 2011
1. Read more books. If I had the time to start a book club, I would copy my friend Shannon and do a "Read between the Wines" night every month!
2. I want to find some exercise class that I enjoy and do it consistently (yoga, Bar method, pilates, spin, kick boxing, etc.)
3. I want to start writing my book.... I finally know what I want to write about :)
4. Monthly "dates nights" with my hubby - creative ones, not just dinner and a movie
5. Grow deeper and more in love with my Savior - Memorize more scripture. Worry less and PRAY more.
6. Listen to more music. GOOD music. NEW bands. Fresh sounds.
7. Make BIG headway in the learning French department- Master Rosetta Stone Level 1.
8. Visit a place I have never been before.
9. Continue to chunk away at our wedding debt and keep tithing consistently.
10. Don't overbook myself.
11. Do another Art Journal.... w
ould love to do 1 per year!
Happy 2011!!! What are your resolutions?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)