Source: tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest
Sorry I have been MIA... I got a little bout of contaminated something or other this weekend which subsequently ruined my drive-in movie date with my hubby :( When trying to re-create our fun-filled day on Sunday, I just got sick again. After 2 days of going home early from work, I finally went to Primacare yesterday (and that is a whole other sitcom for a later date... if I ever even share) and was sent home with anti-nausea medicine and strict orders to relax and drink as much Gatorade as humanly possible. So I am considering this my "April shower" ... AND NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!! It was not that kind of sick, believe me! Today I am feeling MUCH better and I have so much to look forward to for the rest of the month. BONUS: Water for Elephants and Something Borrowed come out in a few weeks... so maybe the drive-in movie will be an even more perfect experience! (for me at least ha!)
I honestly had the BEST birthday up until Saturday afternoon and got some pretty sweet loot including:
- A CRICUT.... I was so out of the loop on this technology but apparently its a Scrapbooker's MECCA! Its basically an electronic die cut machine if I understand it correctly- score!
- A massage!!! ahhhhhhhhhh heavenly
- PJ pants (I may or may not have ruined 2 pairs in 1 week... 1 was while doing the can-opener in the kitchen- the dance move, not the appliance- we like to dance and cook haha)
- An adorable "tribal" handbag from my old stomping grounds at Fossil
- An overnight tee reading "I heart French Kissing" haha thanks Brenda!
- 2 cute dresses from my sis (1 for work 1 for play)
- A Best Buy GC that I used to get my new ELPH point and shoot Canon! I love it :)
- Work out clothes that match my new running shoes! (that was not planned, just coincidence)
Hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day!!! I must admit- I am happy to be back at work. Daytime TV BLOWS!!! I saw the weirdest interview this week on Oprah with Shirley McLaine reincarnating herself?
Ha.. um, the stay at home mama's are going to do the same thing they've always done- keep on wishin' they had time to actually sit down and watch a show during their wonderful but CRAZY days!!ReplyDelete