1. I love this idea! Hanging an old metal fence as a pot holder/ statement piece for you kitchen. This reminded me of my kindred spirit/ Canton lover, Nicki Cochran :)
Source: meandjilly.blogspot.com via Abby on Pinterest
2. I have posted about James Morrison on here before, but my Frenchman and I just cannot get enough of his voice. His new album AWAKENING dropped this week- you should definitely get it! He is playing in Paris in March and we are already plotting on how we can get tickets and time off to go! :) Below is a video for his new single from Awakening called "I Won't Let You Go."
3. This is SO random and SO cute. An old cheese grater turned ADORABLE earring holder. I may just be trying this in lime green for our bathroom!
4. How cool are these dresses by Rachel Rose? I ran across this designer on Etsy and she lives in Brooklyn and hand paints and dyes all of her shirts and dresses. I think they are beautiful! AND.... I think I want to be friends with her.
5. We already have our bedding, but I love this Urban Outfitters quilt! I love the bright colors and BONUS: there is a pretty floral pattern on the other side if you feel like changing things up! (Urban has the best bedding- My high school, college, and post college bedding all came from there!)
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! We are having fondue tonight with the whole family since we do not have clients! Next week is a slower week for us, so we are hoping to get my Visa paperwork finished up and maybe I will finally learn how to drive a standard? They don't do automatic cars over here (generally speaking), so this could get interesting...