1. We FINALLY got our new iPhone... and she has a CUTE new outfit! Thanks Mom :)
2. Iced over windows every morning. Brrrr!
3. The handsome one.
4. A late night jam session consisting of: The Eagles, Lady GaGa, James Taylor, Old Crow Medicine Show.... and Justin Beiber :)
5. A cute new sweater.
6. Learned how to cook salmon! Not too hard...but I made Logan take care of the skin... not there yet.
7. The Hunger Games. Finished this in 2 1/2 Days and already ordered the other 2 from Amazon France... loved the book and will find a way (even if it means going up to Paris) to see the movie in March!
8. Good morning, Moon. It is only light here from around 8:30-5:30pm. Very short winter days.
9. Enchilada day at The Colorado was a huge success!
10. The entire country of FRANCE is on SALE right now! (Les Soldes they call it here) For 3 weeks in January and in July, all stores are legally required to put items on SALE. I like this French law :)
11. Logan's first basketball game in Limoges after Christmas Break.
12. We had a mad love affair with Patrick Jane from The Mentalist. If you are considering a new show, I HIGHLY recommend this one! It is just now on Season 4 so it is not too hard to catch up!
13. Geek Chic glasses have fared well. Logan and I trade off wearing them! The Isaac kiddos do not like them at all and I am sure we will make fun of ourselves in 10 years when they are so NOT cool, but they are fun for now.
Have REALLY been missing you today. Thanks for sharing some of your moments with me. XOXOReplyDelete
Enchilada day. Yum.ReplyDelete