1. We FINALLY got our new iPhone... and she has a CUTE new outfit! Thanks Mom :)
2. Iced over windows every morning. Brrrr!
3. The handsome one.
4. A late night jam session consisting of: The Eagles, Lady GaGa, James Taylor, Old Crow Medicine Show.... and Justin Beiber :)
5. A cute new sweater.
6. Learned how to cook salmon! Not too hard...but I made Logan take care of the skin... not there yet.
7. The Hunger Games. Finished this in 2 1/2 Days and already ordered the other 2 from Amazon France... loved the book and will find a way (even if it means going up to Paris) to see the movie in March!
8. Good morning, Moon. It is only light here from around 8:30-5:30pm. Very short winter days.
9. Enchilada day at The Colorado was a huge success!
10. The entire country of FRANCE is on SALE right now! (Les Soldes they call it here) For 3 weeks in January and in July, all stores are legally required to put items on SALE. I like this French law :)
11. Logan's first basketball game in Limoges after Christmas Break.
12. We had a mad love affair with Patrick Jane from The Mentalist. If you are considering a new show, I HIGHLY recommend this one! It is just now on Season 4 so it is not too hard to catch up!
13. Geek Chic glasses have fared well. Logan and I trade off wearing them! The Isaac kiddos do not like them at all and I am sure we will make fun of ourselves in 10 years when they are so NOT cool, but they are fun for now.