1. THIS picture. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook, but it is priceless. Logan and Ryan are buddies and they both like to "veg out" in front of the TV. :)
2. Tried out THIS recipe this week and it was YUMMY! Chicken-Zucchini Alfredo :)
3. I have never been a Kristin Bell fan... I've never had anything against her or anything, just never had a 'girl crush' on her... It all changed after this video.
4. Logan didn't get this, but my old small group leader Shellie posted it this week and I was ROLLING laughing... If you don't get it, look up a song called "Milkshake" by Kelis. It was in Mean Girls.
5. Finished these books! Its pretty funny though because I ordered a book set from Amazon UK to save on shipping and they arrived and were translated into BRITISH English! Was that even necessary? Sounds like a waste of time to me... so it was all "colour, pyjamas, kilometres, etc." Entertaining right? I found myself reading in a British accent at times, ha!
Happy Weekend! We are hoping to try our luck at shopping again this weekend...perhaps without the U-Turns and snowstorms? Wish us luck! What are you up to?
that kristen bell video is AWESOME.ReplyDelete
1. That photo is absolutely priceless!ReplyDelete
2. I'll definitely be trying this recipe because during the summer I have more zucchini than I know what to do with
3. I have felt the exact way about Kristen Bell, I've always been a bit indifferent to her, but now, I'm definitely warming up to her
4. Saw this on pinterest and LMAO (my husband probably wouldn't get it either)
5. I just got a kindle for my birthday and I swear these books are getting on it asap!