1. This family is BEAUTIFUL and I have poured over pages of this cute Mom's DIY family projects. This is similar to a "Wish Tree" but with "Love Notes" to other family members.
2. Adorable heart banner for decorating.
3. An easy and very cute garland to hang in your doorways.
4. Here are some FREE printables that I thought were very cute- love the turquoise!
5. Love this little wreath and I think it could last way into Spring! Its nice to find an alternative wreath after the holiday season is over to decorate your door :)
6. I will be making THIS for Logan for Vday. Homemade and meaningful. The tree can be made from a page in a book OR you can type up the lyrics to your first dance or a meaningful poem. Then you hang 2 little red hearts from a branch with you and your honey's initials.
7. A beautiful DIY VDay card. Seeing as we have a lack of a Hallmark stores (or ANY card stores) here in Egletons, I will be making my own this year- this may be it!
8. An alternative to the cute tree frame that is also adorable. You make a mixed media "&" sign, frame it, then stick a photo or two on the matting. I love this as well!
Anyone have fun plans for Valentines Day this year? Last year we ate at BOLSA in Dallas... YUM! I am not sure what we are doing this year. I am in the mood for a much-needed fondue date! Until then, I am going to take a stab at a few of these cute DIY ideas.
Hope you all had a great weekend- my CRAZY husband stayed up until 4am to watch the Super Bowl last night. This time change stuff really cuts into our sleep sometimes!