A TON of great things happened in March... this year is starting to look up. Here are my Bits + Pieces from this month.
1. Our "White Rock Lake" here in Egletons. It is so peaceful and beautiful.
2. Mini Minnie.
3. New menu item: Picadillo.
4. Travel journal. (Long live Flat Stanley!)
5. Birthday trip to Italy purchased.
6. SEVERAL wine expos.
7. Spring Break with my Mom + a hike through the waterfalls of Gimel.
8. An old Fossil friend visits! So great catching up with Hollie.
9. Colored denim.
11. Much needed reminder.
12. Our new car- Megane.
13. Lovely nighttime stroll.
14. Coffee date... with myself. Independence.
15. Some little Frenchie Sunday School lessons.
16. Cowboy night at The Colorado.
17. Logan's basketball team in Tulle.
thanks for sharing! my favorites are 7, 14, and 16.ReplyDelete
Things are definitely looking up! I miss you. Could we repeat #7 pretty please?ReplyDelete
Abs!! I just have to tell you that the March 24th Jesus Calling is my VERY favorite one. It's Lola's birthday devotional, and needless to say it meant A LOT to me right after she was born when we were learning how to love someone sooo much, but simultaneously surrender her to the Lord. Very scary, but just keeps us that much more close to the Lord. Anyways, love you much!ReplyDelete