1. THIS movie looks amazing. The Great Gatsby. This is drive-to-Paris-to-see-it-in-VO-worthy!
2. I love everything about this photo. The color, the pose, the outfit. So cheerful!
3. I love this quote. It reminds me of my Friday morning breakfasts with Morgan, Nicki, and Jen. We laughed, cried, vented, and did LIFE together for that year. I miss having close girlfriends over here, but I am SO happy I got some good QT with Morgan this week :)
4. I will do an entire post next week about out adventures... but Morgan Stallings and I had a the BEST time!!! The weather was crummy, but we made the best of it! The silly sun decided to come grace us with her presence the day AFTER she left. Not cool.
5. This picture melts my heart. The kids came over yesterday to hang out and Logan watched Veggie Tales with them. He is going to be such a sweet Dad someday!
Lately we have been pretty slow during the week and SLAMMED on the weekends...So naturally we have a huge dinner tonight and tomorrow night! It isn't so bad though since this week was pretty relaxing. Hope everyone has a great weekend :)
I just learned the director of The Great Gatsby also did Romeo & Juliet and Moulin Rouge - definitely worth a drive to Paris to see it in English (or even 3D!)!ReplyDelete
OK - you made my day. I knew about this movie but did not know the preview was out yet. Fitzgerald is my favorite and so is Leo and Baz Luhrman (sp?). I can't think of a better director to depict the 1920s than him...ReplyDelete
Now that I've read Chickster's comment - let's plan for a Paris viewing of this movie? We can do Gatsby themed cocktails before or after!!
OMG!!!! This is an even BETTER excuse to drive up to Paris :) Sign me up - cocktails and Gatsby viewing sounds heavenly! PS Leo has been my mad celebrity crush ever since 7th grade... we're talking since Growing Pains!ReplyDelete
I am counting the days until I see you! XO, MomReplyDelete