How is it already DECEMBER tomorrow?!?!?! See that little ticker thing at the top of my blog... it says 50 days to go!!! That is less than 2 months folks.... wow this is getting close :) Here are a few peeks into our November.
1. A foggy morning pic of our log cabin.
2. Stella's new outfit from Pappa and Mimi! Spoiled already ;)
3. LOTS and LOTS of French classes and required Saturday courses.
4. A snack for the baby... of course!
5. The changing leaves.
6. A reason why you don't buy Maternity clothes in France... where is that arrow supposed to be pointing? My baby's head is currently right under my rib cage! Haha
7. Getting instructions from Uncle Logan on how to paint Stella's nursery furniture.
They did a GREAT job!
8. My Little T-Rex is getting so big!
9. Half time.
10. The HIGHLIGHT of my November- Having Mere come visit us :)
11. A GORGEOUS rainbow over The Colorado.
12. A French Thanksgiving... this year with TURKEY!!!!
13. Nursery progress & Nesting.