I have to admit... I have already transitioned into wanting to spend all my Christmas money on Little Stella! PLUS, it is just hard to dream about cute clothes when you are currently 8 months pregnant.... BUT here are a few things I have had my eye on lately :)
1. Have you SEEN the Neiman Marcus for Target collection? So amazing! Love these Dessert Plates from Tracy Reese.
2. This E-Course is from A Beautiful Mess and provides 52 Art Journaling techniques and prompts. Their first Art Journal course was SO inspiring and I know this would be just as great!
3. I haven't hopped on the Homeland bandwagon yet, but I want to! Especially come January when business is slow and we have cabin fever waiting on Miss Stella to arrive.
4. New fuzzy slippers. I have worn mine into the ground and would love some new cute ones!
5. I am fully aware that I cannot fit into this right now, but I am in LOVE with this Tracy Reese for Target top. I love SPARKLE! :)
6. A BIG WISH... a 50mm camera lense so I can take some cutie portraits of our little girl next year.
7. Some sort of tribal patterned sweater. I have seen these everywhere (Modcloth, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, etc.) this is just an example. Bonus: I could wear it right now AND in the future :)
8. I am asking my hubby for some cute SNOW BOOTS! I never had the need for them in Dallas, but it is a necessity here in Central France.
What is on YOUR Christmas Wish List this year?
A trip 'home' is definitely number one on my list! Number two is a Taco Cabana opening up in The LPV (I'm not going to hold my breath though) xReplyDelete
Haha if we are REALLY dreaming here I would ask for a Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, and Sonic... AND a Target. If we could arrange that, I may never have the need to move back ;)Delete
YAY!!! THANK YOU! This makes me happy!ReplyDelete
hahah per your request ;) Hope I didn't let you down! :) PS What did you end up getting your hubs? I am still stumped...Delete