1. Logan has had a GREAT first week at work!!! I am SO proud of him and he is feeling so much more confident and fulfilled. We are even going CAR SHOPPING this weekend- pretty exciting!
2. Once we find a place to live, I am going to need a home office and I LOVE this desk and rug combo I found on Pinterest! (where else?) What a happy little spot :)
3. This is luggage from my dreams... Its Tory Burch and WAY out of my price range, but a girl can dream right?
4. My Rodan + Fields business has been going really well lately and part of that is because we have HUGE momentum going into this fall with the re-launch of our AmpMD tool! The FDA wanted to classify our AMAZING anti-aging tool (the results were so great-some thought it might need to be classified as a medical device!) so a year ago we pulled it from production and it has been unavailable while we waited patiently! It had completely renovated our businesses, and we were just told IT IS COMING BACK! The momentum this product is going to bring our brand is HUGE so if you have been curious about joining my growing team, NOW is an incredible time to do it (before they open it up to the masses next month).
5. My little Stella Bug is getting SO big and was finally able to waer her adorable Ralph Lauren outfit from her Auntie Rachel who works at Neiman Marcus and spoiled her with some designer clothes :)
Post a Comment