Top 10 Biggest Events of 2009
1. Katy studied abroad in Spain and I lived vicariously through her adventures.
2. Logan got his first post-college job.
3. The rest of the dream team got married! (Broms & Katie)
4. I started renting a super cute townhome and lived by myself for the first time ever, then gained a handsome roomie in Nov ;)
5. I got engaged in Napa Valley and later brought my gals back for my Bachelorette Party!
6. We lost 2 grandparents- Grandma Moose and G-daddy
7. My dad and Kelley got married in May and I gained 3 stepsiblings and a really fun extended family as well :)
8. My first best friend had a baby- Hanna with baby Hudson... thinking 2010 will bring more of those! (not for me!)
9. Random celebrity deaths- Farrah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze, Brittany Murphy, Michael Jackson, etc. Depressing year in Hollywood!
10. I got married to the most wonderful man in the world and we honeymooned in Playa del Carmen :) SO FUN!
Favorites of 2009:
Movie- 500 Days of Summer
TV Show- CSI Miami/ White Collar
CD- Taylor Swift
Misc Accomplishments- made my first roast, homemade pie, homemade spaghetti sauce... The cooking has begun!
Looking towards 2010- Resolutions and Such
1. excercise regularly (we do pay for a memebership monthly, we need to use it!)
2. learn to cook more, eat out less
3. get plugged in at Gateway- join a newly married group
4. continue to learn French
6. get out of wedding debt
7. work on being less selfish and more patient
8. read more
9. pick up journaling/ poetry again
10. continue to invest in lifelong friendships