Thanksgiving celebration by Norman Rockwell
Hope everyone is having a fun holiday & cherishing all the blessings we have been given this year!
Here are some things I am thankful for:
- My second half...that I love to pieces
- My family and extended family is HEALTHY, Praise God!
- Both of my parents are HAPPY and in a great place in their new lives.
- My wonderful seester who is a BLAST!
- My new job... honestly such a good (at times scary) move for me.
- Our great home in Lakewood that I never want to give up!
- A WONDERFUL church and church family.
- Arriving at a good place in my life where I am fully content with where I am and who I am.
- My friends... geez where would I be without them?
- The lovely FEAST we are going to have today in our cabin in Wimberly :)
What are you thankful for this year?