Ceremony: Park Cities Baptist Church, Ellis Chapel
Reception: Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine
Cake: A coworker of my moms bakes wedding cakes as a hobby out of her home. And let me tell you, our wedding cake was to die for!
Invitations & Wedding Programs : Becky Wade - A close friend of my moms. She was fantastic and helped turn our vision into reality.
Catering: CN Catering (We had to use one of the 4 that Delaney recommended and I am going to be honest- I would not recommend them. They were very unreliable and unorganized. HOWEVER, the food was outstanding so that was a plus.)
Flowers: Donna Jenkins - This is actually Katie Norris' mom. She does flowers as a hobby out of her home and is very fair in pricing and I cannot begin to tell you how talented she is. She has a zillion books for you to go through and makes a "trend board" for you with your wedding colors. She is extremely sweet, knowledgeable, and passionate.
Photographer (Engagements): Katie Norris
Location: Deep Ellum, White Rock Lake, Downtown Dallas
Photographer (Bridals and Wedding) : Sara Kate Barger
Location of Bridals: Cotton Mill in McKinney
DJ: Pedro... came recommended from a Fossil coworker. More on that later, but I would not recommend him. Moving on...
Hair & Makeup: Heather Kitsoulis at The Blue Room (she now works at Halo and extremely talented at what she does- I was very pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out!)
Getaway Car: Gifted from my stepdad Chris. I honestly think it MADE our wedding. It was like a pretty bow that tied the whole package together and made for an amazing backdrop on some of our most memorable and favorite photos.
- Dress: Circle Park Bridal in Addison (Something New)
- Shoes: DSW Shoe Warehouse
- Jewelry: Etsy "K Garner Designs" + Spice (next door to Cotton Island)
- Broach: Vintage- My grandma Nanny's :) (Something Old)
- Undergarments: Nordstrom - "sticky boobs" b/c I hate strapless bras and I LOVED my Hanky Panky "I Do" panties (Something blue)
- Flower Girl Dresses/ Ring bearer tux: Impressions right by Sam Moon- SUCH a steal!!!
- Garters: (1 to throw, 1 to keep): Stardust Celebrations
- Veil: Annie Houston's - I loved the long fairytale length plus the meaningful factor since Logan and I met at their wedding (Something borrowed)
- Ring Bearer Bowl: Etsy "Palomas Nest" - you get to customize this! We put "With this Ring 10.30.09" it is a GREAT keepsake!
- Cake Toppers: Etsy "Naked Peggies" - customized to look like my wedding dress and match our hair color, etc. Unfortunately, they no longer have a store but you can find similar cake toppers HERE.
- Sign in Guest book frame: Bed, Bath, & Beyond
- Reception center pieces & frames for bridal portraits/ engagements: Hobby Lobby
- Wedding Scrapbook: Etsy "It's My Day" - This was customized with my wedding colors and showers. It was a stress-free way to have a pre-made scrapbook that I just literally got to fill in/ glue pictures in. The rest was cute and done for me!
*Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or need contact info for any of the above vendors. email@example.com