Some pictures showcasing what all we were up to in MAY. It flew by because we were so very busy... something tells me we won't be slowing down anytime soon now that summer has arrived!
1. Meeting Cousin Laine for the first time... She calls Stella, "Tetta" - its SO cute!
2. Baby Cochran's BABY SHOWER!
3. Meeting Baby Shep!
4. My first Mother's Day :)
5. Stella's new nursery is slowly coming together... I love it!
6. Testing out the new 50mm lense for some cute Stella close-ups!
7. Meeting Grandpa and Marilyn for the first time.
8. Auntie Jayne came in town to visit!!! And she's expecting her own lil one this FALL :)
9. Memorial Day service at Wallace
10. Several Rodan + Fields Business Launches! (I really am loving my new job!!! It has been such a blessing to our family during this transitional phase!)
I am sorry my blog posts have been sporadic lately... We are still very much in transition over here living with my Mom, launching my businesses, and still searching for the perfect job for Logan. At this point, we still don't know if we will end up in Dallas or Austin...just praying God provides clear direction for our family. I am hopeful I will have a good rhythm established over here in the near future. Thank you for your patience!